We are currently in the process of updating our website. If you are unable to find the information you need, please call us directly on 0800 176 543.
To ensure successful treatment it is important to know the correct way to take homoeopathic remedies. There are a few important rules to follow to ensure that the remedy taken acts efficiently.
• Remedies are absorbed in the mouth so place the tablet, drops or oral spray into the mouth and hold momentarily before swallowing or chewing.
• Some substances can interfere with the absorption of homoeopathic remedies. Avoid coffee, menthol, camphor and peppermint during treatment.
• Due to the dilution of the remedy, the size of each dose is not important. When treating an acute condition or one that suddenly appears, it is the frequency of dose that is the most important.
• Do NOT handle any of the tablets or remove the inserted dropper from the liquid bottles, as this can contaminate and deactivate the remedies.
• For sudden onset of a condition take the remedy every 15 minutes for up to 6 doses or until the symptoms begin to subside.
• Once improvement is noted increase the interval between doses until taking 3 times a day.
• When the symptoms are under control, cease taking the remedy.
• In chronic or long-term conditions take the remedy 3 to 4 times a day.
• The size of each dose is usually 2 tablets, 4 drops of the liquid or 2 sprays of the oral spray remedy.
Remember, it is the frequency of the dose and not the size of the dose that is important when taking homoeopathic remedies.
Naturo Pharm Limited, PO Box 952, Rotorua, New Zealand.Contact us